Three Outfit Ideas to Keep Warm This Autumn
Autumn is here, so it’s time to bring all those cosy and warm feelings back into our lives. You’ll need a wardrobe to suit, complete with this season’s top trends. Think red and orange coloured wool coats, oversized jumpers, fuzzy socks, checked scarfs and, oh, hello Bobble Hats! Most importantly, with temperatures dropping, it’s time to rock your layering game. But be careful not to go overboard with it, you still want to be able to move and be comfortable.
Here are three of our favourite looks for the autumn to keep you looking cute and staying warm all season long!
Look number 1
- GAP Mid rise Everblack true skinny jeans, www.gap.co.uk
- Office Ava Heeled Boots Black Leather, www.office.co.uk
- GUESS Ray Hole Handbag, www.guess.eu
- La Redoute Wool Blend Hooded Coat, www.laredoute.co.uk
- House Of Fraser Stefanel Wide Cotton Modal Pullover, www.houseoffraser.co.uk
Look number 2
- New Look Rush Check Mini Skirt, www.newlook.com
- Clarks Black Womens Boots, www.clarks.co.uk
- Dorothy Perkins Ruffle Sleeve Jumper, www.dorothyperkins.com
- Miss Selfridges Black Double Breasted Coat, www.missselfridge.com
Look number 3
- Merino Strip Boat-Neck, bananarepublic.gap.co.uk
- Grey Graphite Rip Knee ‘Darcy’ Jeans, www.dorothyperkins.com
- 2-in-1 quilted parka, www.gap.co.uk
- One Star Vintage Suede, www.converse.com
If these three don’t take your fancy, check out our Fashion page on Zohos. It has loads of top fashion discount codes and offers to help you find the best look for less.