Brought to you by National Rail, you can save a 1/3 off rail fares by signing up to your railcard today. With 6 different types of railcard to choose from, including 16-25 and family and friends, it’s never been easier to save money on your rail fare. Check out our own great selection of Railcard vouchers, discount codes and promotions and you could find yourself saving even more.
- A trustworthy leader in travel
Over 800,000 hotels in more than 200 countries & flights to over 5,000 cities
- Manage travel bookings on the go
Your travel information is svaved directly to Passbook (iOS) and your calendar.
- Real time flight tracking
Receive instant updates, from boarding gate number to flight delays.
- Book train tickets in China.
Book your tickets in advance and pick them up at any train station in China.
Terms & Conditions:
1. 20% off a 1-year Family & Friends Railcard is available online only at www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk using the promotional code given between 15-24 October 2018. The offer expires at 23:59 on Oct 24th, 2018.
2. The offer is not available at stations or other retail outlets.
3. Offer available to residents of Great Britain aged 16 years or over.
4. Minimum group size is one adult (the named cardholder) and one child aged 5 to 15 years. Maximum group size is four adults (at least one named cardholder plus three other adults - aged 16 years or over) and four children (aged 5 to 15).
5. Railcard to be carried on all journeys and used when purchasing discounted tickets.
Time restrictions apply for journeys in the London and South-East area. Please refer to www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk or enquire at station ticket office for more details.
6. A full set of Family & Friends Railcard Terms & Conditions is available from any staffed station ticket office or at www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk.
7. The Railcard and train travel are subject to the National Rail Conditions of Carriage